COVID- 19 HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
- Hand sanitizer is provided at both entrances, by each studio and bathroom. Students sanitize upon entry and exit.
- Both bathrooms have liquid hand soap and single use paper towels.
- Teachers will sanitize their hands before, after each class, and throughout the class.
- Teachers will attempt to use verbal corrections to avoid contact with students.
- Masks are not required for students & teachers, however if Provincial guidelines change, we will follow all guidelines.
- Unnecessary equipment and materials have been removed from common spaces and high traffic areas.
- Only students and teachers are allowed into the studio and visitors are minimized, with the exception of the Junior Division.
HANDLING & SHARING EQUIPMENT
- Only props and equipment that can be properly disinfected will be shared in classes.
- Teachers will sanitize their hands before handing out any props.
- The windows will be kept open and fan ventilation used when possible.
- Students must limit belongings and no belongings can be kept at the studio, unless in a locker.
- Teachers are required to do a Covid-19 self assessment before they start their work day.
- Any studio updates pertaining to Covid-19 will be sent via email.
IN CASE OF ILLNESS PROCEDURES
- All families must accept a new online waiver when registering. This waiver must be accepted in order to participate in class.
- Students must stay home if they are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Students or teachers exhibiting any signs of COVID-19 related symptoms at the studio will be asked to
leave the studio. Parents will be notified and must be available for pick-up immediately.